Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My list of goals

Ok so, I totally copied my friends Sarah and Alex with this goal idea but I think its very cool. I used to have a webpage back in the day but I never kept up with it, so I hope I can do this one better. I couldn't think of 101 though, so I only have 50. I suppose I will add more later. I'm going to say that June 2010 is my completion date since some of the goals are long term. Its not as ambitious as Sarah and Alex's since I believe they have a shorter time limit. But I can do most of them fairly soon.

2 comments:

Sarah J said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're doing it, too! That means I have more people's blogs to look at and to comment on. I think your goals are great. I'm sure you'll think of some more if you want more. Yay! :-)

Alex said...

Hooray! This is great fun! I hope more people do this... like SarahJ said, more blogs to read and keep up with. And we can all cheer each other on! Yay us!