Today I went to two different spas to get a pedicure and a massage. I had wanted to get them done at the same place but the first one didn't have any massage openings for a while, so I went with a different place. The pedicure was awesome. My feet were in this little tub with massaging jets and warm bubbles. The worker used all these different exfoliating creams and lotions, filed my nails, and cleaned up my cuticles. She massaged all the way up to my knees, and used this mint foot mask to make the skin smooth. She finished off with some shimmery brown polish. My feet look really good.
The massage was amazing. I got a Swedish massage which is all about relaxation rather than relieving muscle tension. I laid on a bed in a dark room, in my underwear. I was under three blankets, only exposing the parts being massaged at the time. I started on my back and then moved to my stomach. It really was relaxing. My skin is super smooth from all that lotion she rubbed on me. And it actually did relieve some of my muscle tension which is good. The whole thing was a graduation present, so thanks Mom and Dad. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment