Saturday, August 30, 2008

#5: Bake a cake

On Wednesday I baked a cake to take to the Mahjong ladies. it was a white cake with chocolate frosting. It was some new brand that advertised itself as dairy free and nut free, which I thought was cool. Only thing was, I used margarine. It said on the box to substitute oil or soy butter to make it completely dairy free, but I thought that sounded kind of gross. Margarine doesn't bother me to much if I bake it in things, so it was ok.

Also, goal number 6: Finish Travis' pillow is almost done. All I have left to do is put the stuffing in and sew up the top side. I'm also close to finishing the goal of decorating my new place of residence (#43). Today my parents are bringing the rest of the furniture and items that we couldn't fit in the cars yesterday, so hopefully but the end of today or tomorrow my apartment will be decorated.

No comments: