Tuesday, September 2, 2008
#43: Decorate my new place of residence
I am officially done decorating my apartment. In an effort to seem more grown up I have limited the number of posters that I have hung up, so that there is only one or two per wall. Most of them are posters of actual art rather than my mass of Harry Potter posters. However, there are still three Harry Potter posters up throughout the apartment, including the large Deathly Hallows poster from the book premiere. Overall, the apartment is pretty great except for the fact that there aren't any electrical outlets in the kitchen, except for the one the microwave is plugged into. (The microwave was brought from home, so its humongus and takes up the whole part of the counter its on. There's no way to move it to reach the outlet.) So, if I want to use my George Forman grill or my awsome GT Xpress 101, I have to put it on my dining room table to use it, which is a bit annoying. Other than that, its a pretty great apartment. I can't wait for all my friends to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment