Saturday, March 7, 2009

#33 Visit Spy Museum

Wow, I haven't posted in a while. Anyway, my best friend and I went to the Spy Museum back in December or January, because my other best friend is a tour guide there. We did this special thing called Operation Spy. It's a separate program from the rest of the museum (which I haven't seen) where you are the spy and you are trying to figure out the mystery. You work with the members in your tour group to complete challenges and make decisions that affect the outcome of the game. Its really fun provided that the group you're in actually participates and gets into it. I believe that the museum is offering this program by itself every Friday night for a reduced rate. You also get a free drink with your ticket. The museum has a signature drink known as the White Knight which I would highly recommend.

No comments: