Friday, May 29, 2009

#25 See another Carbon Leaf concert

On Friday May 22 my whole family saw Carbon Leaf at the 9:30 club in DC. I was surprised that my parents handled it so well. We were on our feet for about 5 hours, including the waiting in line before the doors opened. But they managed, and they both really enjoyed the music. The show was great as always. The band is very entertaining, like making jokes between each song. We were pretty close to the stage, but not close enough to catch Barry's broken penny whistle (which was broken by Carter when he stepped on it, carrying Barry on his back across the stage). They played a bunch of songs from their new album, which I am excited about. Really great show. I hope to see many more of them. I think they can be considered my favorite band now.

No comments: